ADVERTISEMENT

It won't be settled til early September in Atlanta.....

but, seriously, I saw the recruiting rankings yesterday for BS which was something like 77, which is typical for BS! Get real! You don't have anybody we would have signed; you don't have anybody who could start for us on either side of the ball!

Re: Southern hospitality...come on down to GA.....

It really is sad when pathetic individuals like this feel compelled to post trash like this on some other teams fan website. The life of LOSERS like this simply must be extra-ordinarily empty.

Re: It won't be settled til early September in Atlanta.....

Originally posted by tuskydawg:
but, seriously, I saw the recruiting rankings yesterday for BS which was something like 77, which is typical for BS! Get real! You don't have anybody we would have signed; you don't have anybody who could start for us on either side of the ball!

If recruit rankings meant anything Georgia would be ranked in the top ten at the end of every season. It is amazing how little Georgia does with its “elite talent” and how much Coach Peterson gets out of our players.

We were 6-7 last year. Why you're talking trash is beyond me.

I'm a Gator and a huge SEC fan. I've even rooted for the Georgia Bulldogs when they played outside the conference, but tuskydag is an embarrassment. Personally, I admire the fact that Chris Peterson can recognize talent others miss and coach up his team to championship levels. Go Broncos!

Yep sorry for this Tuskydawg guy BSU fans. Coach Peterson has done an amazing job building this team and I think anyone with any football knowledge should realize this is not the same BSU team that came to Athens 5 years ago. Its not even close to the same UGA team as that year either

I'm coming dawg!

Originally posted by BroncoSaurus:
It really is sad when pathetic individuals like this feel compelled to post trash like this on some other teams fan website. The life of LOSERS like this simply must be extra-ordinarily empty.

Agreed.

Totally agree that it's pathetic for anyone to go on another team's forum and post trash. I'm a Bama guy, but kudos to Boise and Georgia for playing this game. It's good for college football. I'm looking forward to watching. I expect BSU to have another great team, and UGA to have improved considerably from last season.

Gotta say, I'm a big fan of what Coach Petersen has done at Boise. Class act, and a class team. And that's no knock at Georgia. UGA has a chance to win the SEC East this year. Can't wait to see this game.

Re: * sorry that we all have to apologize for the fringe

you guys have done an amazing job of defeating "so called" weaker foes but also at beating the giants when given the opportunity

Re: * sorry that we all have to apologize for the fringe

It's nice to see so many of the great Georgia fans weigh in here. My trip back east for the 2005 game was great (other than the game itself). Our group had a great time meeting and tailgating with the Georgia fans and the Dog Walk before the was very cool.

Here's a gallery of photos from my 2005 trip.

Boise State vs Georgia 2005

ADVERTISEMENT