ADVERTISEMENT

Are there any Boise State National Championship Shirts?

InpactVol

Nov 21, 2009
Seriously.Many fans will say no way Boise could beat Alabama,but Auburn and Tennessee almost did.I think you could have,if the ball bounced your way.I plan on seeing a Boise State home game in 2010.Are tickets impossible to get?
This post was edited on 1/13 2:09 PM by InpactVol

They are tough to get but not impossible. The better the visting team the higher the demand. Usually the games are pretty well sold out to season ticket holders but there will no doubt be some available at the usual places.

Boise State-National Champs.. sounds good to me.

There aren't any BSU NC shirts because we ain't been invited to the big one yet...but that's about to change real fast. I'd say we go undefeated again this year 'cause I haven't read anything yet that gives me second thoughts about VT. We beat Wyoming last time we palyed them and we are much better now. Oregon St. won't be much tougher, either. I'd say if we are 12 - 0 by Christmas we'll be headed to the NC...unless there are other 12-0 teams that get the nod ahead of us like last year. I think we stand a chance against 'Bama because our QB is only gettin' better (if that's possible) and it is real tough for an NC Champion to repeat...but 'Bama could do it if it stays on its game. Should be a thrilling season any way it pans ouit.

Originally posted by InpactVol:
Seriously.Many fans will say no way Boise could beat Alabama,but Auburn and Tennessee almost did.I think you could have,if the ball bounced your way.I plan on seeing a Boise State home game in 2010.Are tickets impossible to get?

This post was edited on 1/13 2:09 PM by InpactVol

You Vols are gay. Go ask Auburn for one of their 2004 "People's National Champion" rings. I hear you can get them on ebay. (P.S. this is not ragging on Boise, which is a good team. I just hate the fvckin Vols and the original post is retarded.)

I was wonderin' when a 'Bama fan would chime in here, it was begging for you. By the way, Gratz on the Championship, and hopefully someday our two teqms can clash. But I know a lot of water has to flow under the bridge first, though. Is the Alabama / Tennessee rivalry a long-time one, or just personal with you?

Originally posted by 12_String:
I was wonderin' when a 'Bama fan would chime in here, it was begging for you. By the way, Gratz on the Championship, and hopefully someday our two teqms can clash. But I know a lot of water has to flow under the bridge first, though. Is the Alabama / Tennessee rivalry a long-time one, or just personal with you?

Its a nasty, nasty rivalry. Some Alabama people hate Tennessee more than Auburn. We've played Tennessee 91 times going back to 1901.

Originally posted by 12_String:
There aren't any BSU NC shirts because we ain't been invited to the big one yet...but that's about to change real fast. I'd say we go undefeated again this year 'cause I haven't read anything yet that gives me second thoughts about VT. We beat Wyoming last time we palyed them and we are much better now. Oregon St. won't be much tougher, either. I'd say if we are 12 - 0 by Christmas we'll be headed to the NC...unless there are other 12-0 teams that get the nod ahead of us like last year. I think we stand a chance against 'Bama because our QB is only gettin' better (if that's possible) and it is real tough for an NC Champion to repeat...but 'Bama could do it if it stays on its game. Should be a thrilling season any way it pans ouit.

WOW...I haven't read many posts by Bronco fans that were over the top homer like this one. So you haven't read ANYTHING that gives you second thoughts about VT? Really? Well then, maybe you need to let us know if you CAN read...and if you are able to read, have you not read anything?

Having two tailbacks who broke single season rushing records in consecutive years (Evans with 1265 in 2008 and Williams with 1,655 in 2009...both as RS freshmen) and a pretty good dual threat QB may be something you ought to read up on before the game. Good luck to you guys on 9-6.

You guys would go 3-9 in the SEC , go play your one meaningful game of the year against V TECH ( and lose ) and then beat the other cupcakes you play . Ridiclous excuse for a athletic department.

Originally posted by bigwambles:
You guys would go 3-9 in the SEC , go play your one meaningful game of the year against V TECH ( and lose ) and then beat the other cupcakes you play . Ridiclous excuse for a athletic department.

Bwwaaaaa! Haaaaaaaaaaa! Haaaaaaaaa!
roll.gif

At least we beat Utah when we play 'em

Haaaaaaa! Haaaaaa!

Originally posted by bigwambles:

I think this is a little over the top. If they were in the SEC they would have the customary 2 or 3 guaranteed wins against the patsies, then the conference schedule, in which they would probably finish out at .500. If they were in the SEC I would have them at a 8-4, 7-5 team, on account that the depth would not be able to take the week in and out pounding.

Sorry, CrimsonTide1 but that just isn't true anymore, maybe 4 years ago but not any more. Boise State is 2 and 3 deep at every position with very little drop off if any.

Not only that they all get a lot of playing time because of the way Boise is constantly rotating in fresh players or groups of players in for multiple different offensive and defensive packages.

Boise State had around 8 of their 2 deep roster last year that was out with injury for the Fiesta Bowl including their number one receiver, Austin Pettis and the seasons starting RB, D. J. Harper. They still knocked off a top 5 TCU for a win.

This is NOT the same Boise State that got off the bus in Georgia back in 2005.

You guys are funny. Same talk from a few years ago when you were destroyed by UGA. It's easy to get up for one game a year and avoid injuries and play 2nd teamers for experience when your schedule is riddled with teams that we book for homecoming games. Only TCU, Pitt and Cincy have roads that easy to an undefeated season. Any 2 loss SEC team is better than an undefeated BSU, TCU or Big East team. Virginia Tech isn't the best VT team in recent years, so you may have a chance to beat them this year, but sad that your schedule sucks.

You guys point to the extremely rare times that you or one of your opponents get lucky and beat BCS conference team, but you fail to see the consistent drubbing those same teams take year after year at the hands of other BCS conference schools.

Bottom line is play a real schedule and you'll get respect. One team a year doesn't make a schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT