Bronco Season Ticket Holders to Receive Priority for 2018 NCAA Tournament

Stanley Brewster

Blue-Turf Admin
Staff
Nov 27, 2003
Boise Idaho
www.blue-turf.com
Bronco Season Ticket Holders to Receive Priority for 2018 NCAA Tournament
Boise State men’s basketball season ticket holders will have first priority to purchase tickets to the 2018 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament First and Second Rounds to be played at Taco Bell Arena, March 15 and 17, 2018.
As a reward to the most engaged Bronco basketball supporters, season ticket holders for both the 2015-16 and 2016-17 seasons will have priority over the general public to purchase tickets to the NCAA Tournament. This assures loyal Boise State basketball fans will be able to enjoy NCAA Tournament action in Boise.

Season ticket holders are encouraged to renew by June 15, and those interested in purchasing new season tickets can contact the Boise State Athletic Ticket Office at broncosports.com/tickets.

March Madness Back in Boise
The return of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament to Taco Bell Arena in 2018 will mark the ninth time Boise State has hosted the tournament. Taco Bell Arena last served as a host site in 2009. The venue also hosted men's tournament games in 1983, 1989, 1992, 1998, 2001 and 2005.

Some of the tournament's most memorable games have taken place in Boise. In 2001, 15th-seeded Hampton defeated Iowa State in the first round on a day where four games in Taco Bell Arena were decided by a combined seven points. Tyus Edney's coast-to-coast buzzer-beater to lift UCLA over Missouri in 1995 also happened in Boise before the Bruins went on to win the national championship that year.

Early Bird Season Ticket Special
Boise State men's basketball 2015-16 season tickets are on sale now, and acting fast could save Bronco fans more than $100. Reduced prices are available in eight sections during the Early Bird Special, which will run through June 15. Tickets start at $149.

There are nine price points once again, including three which do not require a Bronco Athletic Association membership (Value, Non-Priority, Family Four Pack). Seven of the nine sections are discounted $40 per seat during the Early Bird Special. The Family Four Pack is on sale for $596, a savings of more than $100 from the regular price of $699. The Value Section (sections 31-37) will remain $149 per seat after the Early Bird Special.

My Wife and I have made all the the NCAA Tourneys in Boise and plan to continue to do so. Very important to lock in your NCAA Tourney Tickets by buying season tickets now.

I know this is the wrong forum to post this but it wouldn't allow me to start my own post for some reason. I'm a huge college football fan and I'm taking a new job across the country but I'm making a few stops along the way and experiencing some different college venues on my way to Washington state. So I was reaching out to you all and asking where's the best tailgate and will they allow this traveling Seminole to hangout before the game next weekend? I'm really looking forward to experiencing the famous blue turf in person and hope some Bronco fans can make this bucket list item a Saturday to remember. Thanks in advance Brent. brent.bonifay@gmail.com

ADVERTISEMENT