ADVERTISEMENT

Broncos Best Damn College Football Team in the Land

cron48

Oct 17, 2010
Here's an article for the fans that still don't get Bronco football. It also discusses the strong possiblity that Boise State will yet again complete a regular season undefeated and not make it to the BCS title game.
I for one hope that does not happen!

Boise State Best Damn Team in the Land

A. I find it odd that a Texas fan is so interested in Boise State and their chances of playing in the N.C. game.

B. Whether or not Boise State will play in the N.C. game remains to be seen. A lot can happen between now and the first week in December. I have no idea one way or the other and like most I have no choice but to sit back and wait and see what happens.

C. Whoever put this story on Boise State is EXTREMELY ignorant about a lot of things. # 1. Utah won't be in the MWC in 2011 when Boise State joins the MWC - Utah will be in the PAC 12 at that time. # 2. Nevada is NOT in the MWC and won't be in the MWC until one year after Boise State joins the MWC (2012). # 3. Boise is not "nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains". The Rocky Mountains are nowhere near Boise. The closest the Rocky Mountains come to Boise is being a part of the Idaho-Wyoming border (about 300 miles away). # 4. Boise State most certainly DID have a football team prior to 1968 - they have had a football program since the early 1930's when Boise State was known as Boise Junior College. # 5. Boise State has a lot more than just the Nevada game as a "threat" on this year's schedule. First up is next weekend when Hawaii (which beat Nevada) comes to Boise. Especially considering the fact that the last time a Western Athletic Conference team beat Boise State it was............HAWAII that did that. Then there is Fresno State, and in-state rival Idaho, in addition to Nevada. The latter two are both road games for Boise State. Boise State has five regular season games left and four of them are "threats" on the Boise State schedule. The other remaining game on the BSU schedule is against Utah State and they gave Oklahoma a scare at the start of this season - losing to the Sooners by only 7 points in Norman, OK.

ADVERTISEMENT