ADVERTISEMENT

Buzz drive!

Absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Of course you have an offense and a defense that is ranked highly, YOU PLAY EASY TEAMS. Your D doesnt face good offenses so of course its going to rank high. Your offense has faced 5 teams that have defenses ranked higher than 100th, the other 2 that you played were ranked in D 40th and 60th. You people kill me, you think all you have to do is beat up on cupcake teams and the NC game should be handed to you. You have one quality win, kind of, VT, who lost to james madison. Thats it!!! One quality win. Auburn has beaten 4 currently ranked teams and 2 others, Clemson and UK that would be unbeaten in the WAC. Someone said on college football talk radio last week that Boise could beat any one in the nation in a 1 game set. That may be true but earth to Boise fan, college football is not a 1 game set, its a season long WAR of tough games week in and week out. You play one decent team and then your remaining schedule are all preparation games for 1 final game at the end. I would hate it if my team only played 1 or 2 ganes every year, how boring. You play on National TV and you cant even fill your high school sized stadium. Tenn is one of the worst SEC teams but this weekend there will be 100,000+ at Neyland Stadium and more outside that couldnt get in. And thats every weekend in every SEC stadium no matter how important the game is. I just dont get it, between Boise, Utah, and TCU there is one quality win. TCU has 0 and Utah has 0...all of you are great programs but you dont deserve to play in the BCS bowls win you walk through a schedule that includes only 1 decent team...WDE

I don't have time to read your drivel, and I belong on this site cause I'm a Boise State fan. Which raises the question: how do you have time to type all that garbage? Unemployed?

Originally posted by NorthEastCorner:
I don't have time to read your drivel, and I belong on this site cause I'm a Boise State fan. Which raises the question: how do you have time to type all that garbage? Unemployed?

Drivel? It's fact.... Actually I am an over the road trucker, I work 7 days
a week. I was in Boise last when you played La Tech, in Wal Mart and I didn't see one person wearing Boise gear, no hats and no one wearing a Boise shirt. I stop at that Wal Mart often, same thing every time. Maybe you should read my "drivel", it's common knowledge for all college football fans that live anywhere outside of Boise. And speaking of drivel, that link up there is drivel. Boise plays no one, geeee I wonder why their O and D are ranked so high

Originally posted by NorthEastCorner:
Come again?

Yes, actually i am in Boise often. Nice area, you need to finish that road construction though. I always try to look over at the downtown area to see if I can see the stadium. I never see it over there. There is one elevated part of 84, just as youre coming into town headed west, where you can get a good look at downtown but i can never see the stadium. Maybe its just too small to see. One of these days i am going to stop and go to a game, surely I can get a free ticket somewhere. La Tech wouldve been perfect, i was there, it was national TV, and you couldnt fill the stadium. I couldve gotten a free ticket easily im sure. Oh well, maybe next time...WDE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT