Good luck to the General ...

Stanley Brewster

Blue-Turf Admin
Staff
Nov 27, 2003
Boise Idaho
www.blue-turf.com
... and his army in the NCAA's tomorrow. Here is an update:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the General:

Only 12 hours away, and our incredible ride of a season is about to reach that critical juncture. Friday morning at 9am (Mountain Standard Time) we battle #18 South Florida here at the Virginia Tech campus. A sweet victory and we live to play another day, a loss and this intense and emotional journey is over and we start planning for 2016.

We had our last practice on the Virginia Tech courts today, and after watching our team put in their last practice I can sleep with ease knowing that we are ready to go. As much as being here is such an honor, I know that our 7 players are itching to become one of the great stories of collegiate tennis. I will be a dangerous and difficult slope to climb, but our guys don't really care. Lets just get this going. Here is the link to the BSU recap. Click here.

There will be live streaming and scoring at http://www.hokiesports.com/mtennis/live/ncaa/

More photos from Senior Day

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT