ADVERTISEMENT

Got a gem in Byrd

jordan-23

Jul 29, 2005
Florida Gator fan here...Byrd attends the same HS I played for and graduated from here in Florida. I played with his father who was a HEAD HUNTER at saftey back in the day. And Jamie Jr is cut from the same cloth. Kid has a knack for finding the football and punishes the ball carrier upon arrival. I know for a fact that the kid is super coachable as I worked with him personally in basketball. He isn't a basketball player so to speak but picked up every drill with ease and done them all better than any other kid in the gym. I think this kid will be big time for you guys...congrats.

Thanks for dropping in and sharing, watching his vids you know he loves contact... hoping to turn him loose out west!!!

Its got to be great to grow up playing football in steamy Florida, and then head to Boise to practice in 20% humidity.

hey jordan-23 if you're still friends with Jamie's dad call him and tell him he's making a mistake by switching to TCU!

Have fun with Patterson! but in all seriousness its way closer to home and Idaho might as well be another country from Florida!

Originally posted by krazyhorse:
hey jordan-23 if you're still friends with Jamie's dad call him and tell him he's making a mistake by switching to TCU!
You f*** with our schedule, we steal your recruit

Looks like we got an internet tough guy here.
roll.gif

Originally posted by krazyhorse:

Haha. I feel where you're coming from, but I don't think TCU is a bad spot for him. They have a heck of a program right now and it is closer to home.

He was hoping one of the Big3 Florida schools would offer but it didn't happen. He wanted to be as close to home, in a good program as possible. This was more about distance than anything.

ADVERTISEMENT