ADVERTISEMENT

Ha-Ha! The nation knew you sucked and you proved it!

PinkLockerRoom

Nov 11, 2002
Thank God! The Ohio State president was right and thank God you finally proved you have NO business being in the BCS hunt. Your team is average.

Boise is a good team Pinky, can't win em all...good luck the rest of the way coming from a Hokie.

Boise can be in the Top 10...I got no problem with that. BUT...they do nothing to earn a chance for a title. Even if they go undefeated.

It is the BCS championship for a reason...I emphasize the BCS. As in not the WAC, MWC, etc etc.

Boise is a good team, nothing to do with BCS, stop being a dumbass, and just for the record they have been "BCS" teams before

Totally agree...they are a good team. And please stop with the conference elitism. Do you think the Big East deserves an automatic bid? What about the ACC? Those conferences SUCK! Yet nobody seems to be willing to kick them out of the AQ discussion. Boise State could...would whip your Big 10 arses. And that is so classy of you to wait not even an hour after the game to rub it in their faces. It's time for you to go back outside your trailer and open up another 6 pack of cheap beer.
This post was edited on 11/27 1:12 AM by soxfan64

Hey Pink Pansey..........

You are one classless punk. Lay off them, they had a great run.

Boise, Congrats on a great season. Have to admit, I'm not in love with the color of your field. We played (and somehow beat) Nevada there a couple of years ago in a bowl. The entire team, coaching staff, and fans said they really enjoyed their visit there. We thank you for the kind hospitality. Good luck in your bowl game.

Originally posted by Xa1n:
Boise is a good team, nothing to do with BCS, stop being a dumbass, and just for the record they have been "BCS" teams before

Boise St. is an ok team. I watched last night and I can honestly say given the athletes they have they would finish no better than 3rd in either division of the SEC. Frankly they just aren't big enough, quick enough, fast enough or mean enough to win in the SEC, Big10, Big12. Maybe they'd be ok in the PAC10 which kind of like arena football.

Thanks to most of you...I dont think youll find many BSU fans that think we go undefeated in any of the BCS conferences...well at least the BE and maybe ACC....

But we'd love the chance...anyone going to give us an invite!!

and when did Iowa fans become so obnoxious, is this a regular thing...most fans are pretty cool in their smack...but Hawkeyes are just dreadful on these boards...

Originally posted by soxfan64:
Totally agree...they are a good team. And please stop with the conference elitism. Do you think the Big East deserves an automatic bid? What about the ACC? Those conferences SUCK! Yet nobody seems to be willing to kick them out of the AQ discussion. Boise State could...would whip your Big 10 arses. And that is so classy of you to wait not even an hour after the game to rub it in their faces. It's time for you to go back outside your trailer and open up another 6 pack of cheap beer.

This post was edited on 11/27 1:12 AM by soxfan64

Hmmm, the ACC lacks elite teams but to say the ACC sucks, I cannot agree. There are 8 or 9 teams in the ACC going to a bowl, which is about 4 or 5 more than your Pac10

Originally posted by CGBRONCO:
and when did Iowa fans become so obnoxious, is this a regular thing...most fans are pretty cool in their smack...but Hawkeyes are just dreadful on these boards...

Worse than me? No way, lol

Originally posted by PinkLockerRoom:
Thank God! The Ohio State president was right and thank God you finally proved you have NO business being in the BCS hunt. Your team is average.

Better than average. BCS? Maybe not, but better than average. Quite good actually. Damn, what has happened to me? When did I go from a Boise basher to a Boise supporter? I think it has a lot to do with Boise scheduling Ole Miss and UGA, a new found respect. Gotta give 'em credit, they're trying to play tougher opponents, and thats all we, as college football fans, can ask of them.

AP, we are trying to do it the right way at the right pace....hopefully TCU sticks around and we can build a second power conference out west...

where are the obnoxious hawkeye fans......ohhhh...The got beat by Minnesota, tough to run smack after that eh......

I don't recall Boise State crawling on its knees to be ranked in your BCS system. The only thing....the ONLY thing that separates the caliber of Boise State and any other is MONEY.
And you can bet that the AQ are nothing less than two bit whores for the BCS "system" and the money it dishes out.

Call us when you are ready for proof on the field. A playoff. If you aren't a whore, one loss sends you to the abyss. So put no value on the abyss and you will find good company.

Originally posted by RzrbckDS:
Boise can be in the Top 10...I got no problem with that. BUT...they do nothing to earn a chance for a title. Even if they go undefeated.

It is the BCS championship for a reason...I emphasize the BCS. As in not the WAC, MWC, etc etc.

The WAC is a BCS conference. Moron.

Originally posted by SoCalBroncoFan:

BCS conference is one of the 6 conferences that receive an automatic berth into one of the 5 BCS Bowl games. SEC, Big 10, Big 12, ACC, Big East, Pac10.....WAC is not a BCS conference...why did you call him a moron?

Originally posted by CGBRONCO:
AP, we are trying to do it the right way at the right pace....hopefully TCU sticks around and we can build a second power conference out west...

where are the obnoxious hawkeye fans......ohhhh...The got beat by Minnesota, tough to run smack after that eh......

I dont think you will hear from the Hawkeye fans much more this season. Losing to Minn dwarfs your loss to Nevada

Originally posted by AuburnProud:

BCS conference is one of the 6 conferences that receive an automatic berth into one of the 5 BCS Bowl games. SEC, Big 10, Big 12, ACC, Big East, Pac10.....WAC is not a BCS conference...why did you call him a moron?

I called him a Moron because:

1) he is wrong
2) he is not being very civil about it

I'll just note that you are mis-informed (stuck in the 90's to be exact).

Below I have linked the definitino of a BCS conference from the BCS org itself. And yes, the WAC is absolutely a BCS conference.

Learning is half the battle

This is why they need an 8 or 16 team playoff. Use the current bowls for the games, and then let all the rest of the "bowl eligible" teams play in traditional bowls. If D2 can figure it out why cant D1

Ohio State really played a tough schedule:
Marshall
Ohio
Eastern Michigan
Indiana
Purdue
Minnesota
Michigan
Illinois
Miami was ranked #12 2nd week of season. "WOW" have you ever seen a #12 team with a 7-5 record? Sounds to me like a BOGUS ranking. Someone really didn't know what they were talking about.
So what good team did you play?
Wisconsin and Iowa?
Sounds like you had a rough schedule!

Originally posted by AuburnProud:

I called him a Moron because:

1) he is wrong
2) he is not being very civil about it

I'll just note that you are mis-informed (stuck in the 90's to be exact).

Below I have linked the definitino of a BCS conference from the BCS org itself. And yes, the WAC is absolutely a BCS conference.

No need to read that link, i know exactly what it says. Just like you know exactly what people mean when they say BCS conference. They dont mean MAC. In everyday conversation, BCS Conference will always mean AQ Conference

ADVERTISEMENT