ADVERTISEMENT

Harsin racing

NorthEastCorner

Apr 25, 2006
I was at the car show at the fairgrounds today and ESPN was there filming Brian Harsin driving his family's funny car. Turns out he's a licensed funny car driver. The ESPN spot will air this fall.
This post was edited on 7/9 10:30 PM by NorthEastCorner
This post was edited on 7/9 10:31 PM by NorthEastCorner

Harsin racing

Thanks, It will be interesting to watch the Texas offense this year to see how Hars does down there.

I asked Geoff Ketchum, the publisher of OrangeBloods.com if he thought Mac Brown would keep him on a tight reign or if he would let Harsin have a free hand in the offense. Geoff seemed to think they (Mac Brown and Major Applewhite) wouldn't hold him back. He also agreed with me that the biggest question might be if the 5* recruits they have can adapt to a less selfish style of play and a more team oriented 'role' style of play that makes the Bronco offense so effective.

Geoff also seemed to think that if he can make it work at Texas Harsin will be able to write his own ticket anywhere he wants to coach.

This really doesn't surprise me at all, Harsin is born and bred Idaho....lol
laugh.gif

yup ... wish nothing but the best for one of Idahos own. And maybe someday down the road after a successful career coaching in the NCAA and the NFL he will want to slow down a bit and come back to Boise to coach his old Broncos.

ADVERTISEMENT