ADVERTISEMENT

Love Boise Football, Can...

TSCrimsonReign

Jan 11, 2009
Just wondering if anyone here can fill me in on what is going on with Boise this season. Is it simply transition or rebuilding? Thanks in advance!

I appreciate your thoughtful response. Although I am a Bama fan, I have long loved the brand of football that the Broncos play. Your coach is amazing and always finds ways to be successful.

Who would you like to face in a bowl game? I think many Bama fans would like to square off with Notre Dame this year.

TCR,

I have to echo B's comments... There just seems to be a bit of disconnect between plays and execution. I can only chalk it up to youth and the new OC. I think we will see some big steps in the next few weeks. If we dont, it could be a longer year than we are used to!

Hey TCR...
Our Spring game this year was not a very good depiction of how we will start Fall camp. I think even though we have a very young team that there is still enough leadership in the senior class and of course out awesome coaching staff to make this a better year than last year. Out offense will be fine it's actually our defense in a little worried about more than anything. Extremely youthful on that side if the ball and our secondary will practically be all new positioned players. Again though Chris Petersen and staff will watch last years tape of the opening drive against San Diego State and Just based on that alone you know solid tackling drills will be a focus. If we can finish the Tackle this year we will be much better than last year. We let to many teams get back in to games we should have dominated!!

ADVERTISEMENT