ADVERTISEMENT

NBCSPORTS.msnbc.com - JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Marosy

Jan 27, 2005
Fellow Big East brethren join us in the boycotting of everything ESPN!!!!!

See my original post and link to NBC SPORTS!!!

JUST DO IT!!!!

4f285ff26aa8d-bob-costas-tonight-superbowl-shows-live-starting-thursday-night-2.jpg

Rutgers Board - Original Post

While I agree with you in general I certainly have no plans to "boycott" ESPN. I'm currently watching the British Open golf tournament on ESPN and have been doing so the last couple of days.

Secondly, I believe Boise State is going to be on ESPN three times this fall and I will CERTAINLY be watching those games.

I certainly don't care for some of the things being said and being done on ESPN but a "boycott" of ESPN is simply not logical or practical.

Agreed ... an all out boycott is not practical. But I have no problem pointing out that they are manipulating NCAA football for their own personal gain all while ruining the sport every chance I get.

ESPN is EVIL

ESPN sucks. I hope NBC can give them a run for their money because a monopoly in anything is not good.

NBC is televising the Olympics and I noticed they had Heather Cox doing some reporting for them in Volleyball. Heather is a regular on ESPN during football I wonder if she has jumped over to NBC or if she is just doing some moonlighting?

ADVERTISEMENT