ADVERTISEMENT

OUCH!!!!

jdbunn88

Dec 10, 2007
Va Tech loss to James Madison doesn't help ur cause. Not flaming but just stating facts. Because of that VT loss, a one loss SEC, Big 12, or maybe Big 10 may pass u guys for BCS Championship game (again) b/c of the remainder of ur schedule

I could see a 1 loss SEC team passing us up but it would depend on which Big 12 team (Big 12 South). And unfortunately you're probably right about the Big 10 although I think the Big 10 is over rated (again) I mean how bad did #11 Wisconsin beat San Jose St today? 27-14. Boise will drop in the polls if they beat San Jose by less than 30.

Oh well, I can live with another undefeated season if Boise makes it to a BCS bowl but if the Broncos go undefeated again and get passed up in the polls by TCU again for the auto bid after the Broncos beat them in last years Fiesta Bowl I will puke.

No way BSU should be surpassed by TCU. It IS really unfortunate that Va Tech lost to JMU. Even though I honestly don't think BSU can compete with the Bama's, Ohio St, USC's in a national championship game, I believe ur appearance game would've been a HUGE catalyst to change to a playoff b/c one-loss Big 6 teams would've been trumped.

Now to the (key point), BSU along with Utah beat Okla and Bama, respectively, but motivation level changes in that atmosphere.

ADVERTISEMENT