ADVERTISEMENT

Petersen To Miami?

Right state wrong team
wink.gif

No chance that will happen. As you (completely full of yourself) S.E.C. types are always telling us "Boise State plays in CRAPPY conference" ......against "inferior teams".

Never mind the fact that the W.A.C. had three teams ranked in the final top 25 BCS standings this year (Boise State # 10, Nevada # 15 and Hawaii # 24). More than the PAC 10 (two) and the Big East (one) and the A.C.C. (two) and the Mtn. West (two) and Conference USA (one) and the same as the Big 10 (three).

i think there is a very good chance that petersen lands in miami. ofcourse no one knows for sure but there has been some chatter of late. supposedly miami signed a coach yesterday morning and is waiting at his request to tie things up on his end. could just be total rumor or maybe not, i don't think it will take till monday to know for sure.

I would be surprised if Petersen was interested in Miami. Last year he basically turned down Washington, Stanford, and USC.

Now with Petersen saying no thanks to one of the highest paying and most prestigious jobs in Florida, Bronco fans may just have their Mark Few, Joe Pa, or whatever you want to call him. I just hope they realize how fortunate they are and don't turn into idiots if he ever has a down year or two.

ADVERTISEMENT