ADVERTISEMENT

Scandrick & Wilson

Ramrod19

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
welcome to the NFL! Kyle gets some slack cause he's a rookie, but Scandrick, right now, looks like he doesn't give a crap whether he gets beat or not. looks like his attitude might be getting in the way.

hahahah Concur.....now do we get attacked from all angles for not gushing about players regardless of performance???

I just don't follow th NFL close enough to have an opinion ... but I have to admit when I do watch the pros I always pay attention to the ex Boise State players and every time I have watched the Cowboys it looks like 'O' is getting torched ... KW not so much.

I've been watching more & more of the NFL especially Monday night games. Nice to listen to Gruden & Jaworski's input & expertise, in other words someone who knows what they're talking about.

I'm pretty much done with all this hot air blowhards and ranking crap with cfb, it's a colossal waste of time & energy. I'll continue to support BSU & my other team in the Pac 10 who shall remain nameless, I'm too embarrassed to admit who it is.

ADVERTISEMENT