ADVERTISEMENT

So, you guys are in the BE in 2013?

42-0

May 6, 2006
Is it true that there is a $15 mil buyout?

I think Boise has definitely proven that they belong in a BCS conf. I was really hoping the Pac was going to offer you. Are you guys at all worried about the distance to most of the other teams in your conf, or the lack of nearby rivals? What would worry me most if I were a Boise fan (and still worries me as an Oklahoma fan) is conf. stability. I'm not sold yet on B12 stability and I think the BE is in an even worse position.

I hope it works out for you guys.

IT WAS THE BEST OPTION WE HAD, If the B12 or PAC called we would agree before the ink was dry, as it is we will do what we always do, continue to try and be the best we can and only worry about things in our control, as for the travel, not that big of a deal, Georgia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Michigan, Texas, Ohio, California, these are places we travel to anyway, whats the difference if we do it OOC or in conference?

For Boise State it was a case of Damned if you do and Damned if you don't.

Boise State travel in the Big East will be no more than it was when they were in the WAC. nd really all you are talking about is a 3 hour flight instead of a 2 hour flight. .

ADVERTISEMENT