ADVERTISEMENT

The kicker

redsoxhatr

May 27, 2007
Man I feel bad for that kid. He's gotta be in a state of mental hell right now. Tough break.

Re: The kicker Bottom line, the kicker should immediately

tranfer - no one wants to "hang" with a loser that cost the team a big bowl game. He should let a D2 school know that he wants to get out of Boise - like today. My suggestions are a couple of D2 schools in Erie, PA. Gannon U and Mercyhurst are two middle of the road schools that might over look this major screw up.

Good lord, some people really have no clue whatsoever do they? Thanks Andy for stopping by to prove that you are a complete moron.

FYI to Andy the dumbass - Brotzman is a Senior this year. Oh, and one more FYI for you, Andy the dumbass, Brotzman is 9 points away from breaking the NCAA record for most points scored in a career by a kicker (in Div. 1-A) and he has two more games to play this season.

To redsoxhatr - you should see this (link below)
This post was edited on 11/28 7:43 AM by BroncoSaurus

LINK

Very classy move by Bronco fans. The poor kid needs all the support he can get. It's nice to know when you're in a situation like his that people still care about you.

I know this is gonna sound weird but sometimes respect is found in defeat, not victory. I haven't seen any complaining from the Boise fans. And you guys get behind Brotzman when most fanbases would exile their kicker under similar circumstances. You guys can still have a great finish to the year. I'll be pulling for the Broncos for sure.

I heard an NFL kicker get interviewed one time, and he said: "Everyone wants to be a kicker, till its Sunday".

Re: The kicker Now that Brotzman has proven he

can't get the job done at the college level, let alone the pro's I just hope he does the quick fade route >

I have a daughter his age. I can't imagine a kid having to deal with this. It will haunt him for the rest of his life. Hope he can keep his head up.

Re: The kicker I suspect a career as a

Walmart Greeter after those misses. The only question is - will he watch the Rose Bowl to think what might have been>
This post was edited on 12/1 3:38 PM by andy0731

ADVERTISEMENT