ADVERTISEMENT

Tourney Pick'em

Stanley Brewster

Blue-Turf Admin
Staff
Nov 27, 2003
Boise Idaho
www.blue-turf.com
The gauntlet has been thrown down all the Rivals.com team sites have been divided into groups and it is now a competition. I need all of your help to defend the honor this site.

I need everyone to sign up for the bracket challenge

All you have to do to join our group and tell others how to join is first head to the home page: http://tournament. fantasysports.yahoo.com

If you go to the front page, just look for the area where you can "Join a Group" ? Depending on how you get there, it will look like one of the two following graphics:

Click the yellow button to join a group. You will then enter our Group ID which is: 121 then just click "Join Group." That's all there is to it!

Bad news is I'm in 4th, good news is I still have the chance to score the highest points. I believe I'm the only one left that still has all my final four picks still competing.

Not sure who Donald is?

Well, Gonzaga's loss hurts my bracket, but I still have 3 of my picks going to the finals and I can still score a ton of points. I'm now in 2nd and catching Cheese fast.

OMG.... I cant beleive im in first place.... I watched zero basketball and just kind of randomly picked... I mean hell, I had UNLV in the final

Uh oh... someone's in first! I took a pretty big hit last night, but I still have two of my top 4 teams still in it.

And the Champion is............... Broncwilly

Not sure how that happened.

ADVERTISEMENT