ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Boise and their fans

bowers32

Aug 22, 2002
As a long time FSU fan I wanted to take a minute to extend my congratulations to your team and fanbased. It will take a while for us to get back to being FSU, but I was impressed with the coaching, the discpline and consistency of your team. Congrats to you and wish you the best going thru your season.

As a long time FSU fan I wanted to take a minute to extend my congratulations to your team and fanbased. It will take a while for us to get back to being FSU, but I was impressed with the coaching, the discpline and consistency of your team. Congrats to you and wish you the best going thru your season.

Thank you!
Briles and his offense had me worried that first half.
For me the second half adjustments Harsin and company made was very encouraging.
Second half adjustments have at times been a problem for the Broncos.

Best of luck to the Seminoles as well!

Reactions: UCFBS
After watching Taggart at USF, I wouldn't wish Taggart Ball on my worst enemy. But at least FSU will end the decade with the most in the state, by a good margin ...

7fqZaiF.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT