ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone else feel sorry for bsyou?

I like to imagine it will be like he walks in right after the scene from Trainspotting where he brings the "soiled" sheets downstairs at breakfast only to have the feces end up on the walls.

@bsyou when he gets back
giphy.gif

More like coming home and finding

tenor.gif
Ok...now I feel badly. Actually thought this place was totally deserted. Let me sincerely apologize if this is going to lead to extra work for you.

Hope you were able to find some humor in a few of the threads...

On the bright side...I'm not really a liberal hipster from Los Angeles...I mean I am from L.A. but I don't really side with most of the people in my urban hell hole.

Sorry again and best of luck to the Broncos this coming season!

Careful.. My family owns 40 acres and two houses near Sallisaw. I'm pretty keen on Oklahoma and it's shittyness.

Woah sir, Sallisaw is an alright place if you like 120 degree Summers and -20 degree winter's eith nothing around to occupy your time.

Reactions: miahjc
Woah sir, Sallisaw is an alright place if you like 120 degree Summers and -20 degree winter's eith nothing around to occupy your time.
My buddy from Idaho that just moved to Tulsa said it's known as a meth hot spot, too. Haven't been back there in a 5-6 years.

I actually don't mind ... it's not like my boards here are too busy lol.
Just keep it half way clean

Woohoo!

You heard'em folks. Make sure they have the lower half covered!

Time to post boobies!

Enjoy!

blue-footed-booby.jpg

Blue-Footed-Booby.-image-savenature-.jpg

Ami doin it right? Anybody?

Seems like a really awesome dude. He game me a like. And I like BSU. I will be coming back here.

More interested in BSU basketball though. They have has a couple decent squads in the last couple years.

Careful.. My family owns 40 acres and two houses near Sallisaw. I'm pretty keen on Oklahoma and it's shittyness.
Cool! That's quite a bit east and a little north of where I'm at. Those people around Sallisaw have trees and ponds. We just have scraggly cedars and red dirt.

Reactions: miahjc
ADVERTISEMENT