ADVERTISEMENT

From a fan of another team who's a closeted Bronco admirer....

Pigalow

Nov 8, 2012
what a SWEET WIN boys!!! I love it! True Frosh QB goes down to Tala freakin' hassee & wins in his 1st start? Outstanding, & the coaching effort was truly exceptional--the defense was amazing in the 2nd half, the entire team was. So awesome to see. Let's springboard this to a magical season. Congrats!

what a SWEET WIN boys!!! I love it! True Frosh QB goes down to Tala freakin' hassee & wins in his 1st start? Outstanding, & the coaching effort was truly exceptional--the defense was amazing in the 2nd half, the entire team was. So awesome to see. Let's springboard this to a magical season. Congrats!

Thank you! Very encouraging start to the season and the start to a new QB era at Boise State with Hank Bachmeier.
On a side note it appears the the entire Mountain West Conference made a good showing on opening day ... it reinforces my opinion that the Mountain West conference s getting stronger every year.

Thank you! Very encouraging start to the season and the start to a new QB era at Boise State with Hank Bachmeier.
Freshman QB looks solid.

On a side note it appears the the entire Mountain West Conference made a good showing on opening day ... it reinforces my opinion that the Mountain West conference s getting stronger every year.
It's really become Power 1.5+1 these days -- SEC, half of the B10, plus Clemson. The ACC, other than Clemson, as well as the PAC-12 really have huge, continuing question marks, and even the Big XII is questionable in years past.

Reactions: Stanley Brewster
I, too, am a fan of another team and started following the Broncos after watching that amazing game between Boise St. and Oklahoma in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl. It looks like the Broncos will have another solid season. I would love to see a Group of 5 team breakthrough and make the playoffs.

yup ... Boise State just may face a tougher test Friday in their home opener when a very good Marshall team comes into town
Marshall was a good scare. Best of luck (I accidentally wrote 'lunch' -- Freudian slip?) on out.

UCF gets Stanford, no longer ranked after Stanford senior QB#1 was out v. USC, who is now back with QB#1. The betting lines don't know what to do, everything from Stanford -2.5 to Stanford +8.5 out there. Nothing is more UCF than beating a team no longer ranked by the time UCF plays them. ;)

At least UCF QB#2 (Mack jR.) is back, although QB#3-5 (Winbush, Gabriel and Jones) are all capable.

ADVERTISEMENT