ADVERTISEMENT

Looking to buy large tracts of land in Idaho

P.G.S.

Dec 23, 2006
My investors and I are looking for large tracts of pristine acreage in Idaho, preferably near Boise, to build subdivisions and other mixed residential developments. We are looking for land that has nice unobstructed mountain views. We are looking for small 100 acre plots right now in order to start small then ramp up once we have personnel and resources in place for the bigger projects. We are not against buying 1000 acre plots if the prices are beneficial to do so.

Here are some our other projects in California, Florida and other areas.

House_CBu1553_1%20Main%20View_for%20sale%20in_Alvor_Algarve.jpg

Top-6-Green-Low-Income-Housing-3.jpg

pork+n+beans.jpg

images

These are some of the current plans under review for the Idaho launches.

albany_crossing_03.jpg

Rembrabt-house.jpg

7454507_orig.jpg

Exterior_01-900x700.jpg

Reactions: midcalhorn
My investors and I are looking for large tracts of pristine acreage in Idaho, preferably near Boise, to build subdivisions and other mixed residential developments. We are looking for land that has nice unobstructed mountain views. We are looking for small 100 acre plots right now in order to start small then ramp up once we have personnel and resources in place for the bigger projects. We are not against buying 1000 acre plots if the prices are beneficial to do so.

Here are some our other projects in California, Florida and other areas.

House_CBu1553_1%20Main%20View_for%20sale%20in_Alvor_Algarve.jpg

Top-6-Green-Low-Income-Housing-3.jpg

pork+n+beans.jpg

images

These are some of the current plans under review for the Idaho launches.

albany_crossing_03.jpg

Rembrabt-house.jpg

7454507_orig.jpg

Exterior_01-900x700.jpg

The recent influx in people looking to commit suicide by hobbled cowboy is disturbing...............because none are UF or Miami fans.

giphy15.gif

ADVERTISEMENT