ADVERTISEMENT

LSU looking for QB

May 19, 2016
New to the board. Not sure if the great NW has heard the news but two of the four QB's on scholarship in the last 24hrs have announced they are transferring.

Boise has numerous QB over the years put up big numbers. So by chance do y'all have one riding the pine that is worth his salt that might be able to help us out.

We will be patiently awaiting a response.

I know there's a lot of threads on this board.. but Boise is going through a bit of a dilemma seeing as how Ryan Finley just transferred out of the program. It's a few threads down.

I know there's a lot of threads on this board.. but Boise is going through a bit of a dilemma seeing as how Ryan Finley just transferred out of the program. It's a few threads down.

WTF? That was 2 years ago lol

Boise State has recovered from that very well. Not counting the 5th year Senior, Montell Cozart who transferred in when Finley left they have:

Pretty good back ups for the NCAA Career leader in total yards going into the season don;t ya think

So tell me why is it that somany of your power Five teams have so much trouble recruiting a good QB?

Reactions: Serge A. Storms
ADVERTISEMENT