ADVERTISEMENT

This is my safe place, I was blacklisted on Sound Off

Had some choice words with LO1C since he took something completely out of context calling me a sympathizer to Nassar. So I'll be parked here for the next week. Feel free to keep me occupied here and lift my spirits while I'm excommunicated from my. homeland :(

I love you full dabo. I didn't hit you with the hammer btw and I already miss you

Reactions: txTIGER1963
Had some choice words with LO1C since he took something completely out of context calling me a sympathizer to Nassar. So I'll be parked here for the next week. Feel free to keep me occupied here and lift my spirits while I'm excommunicated from my. homeland :(
I must have missed that. One week timeout?

Reactions: txTIGER1963
Hey look at this way, if this place is jail at least you dont have to guard your cornhole.

brb. gonna go talk so much shit about ohio st on soundoff
giphy.gif

Smitty has tried to step up his game in your absence, but he's failing pretty hard. You may want to give him some pointers.

ADVERTISEMENT