ADVERTISEMENT

4-Star QB Brevin White discusses recruiting

MikeWittmann

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2014
Illinois
Caught up with Boise State's most recent QB offer, 4 star Brevin White. His other offers currently include: Arizona State, Wazzu, Oregon State, Utah, Tennessee, Colorado State and Fresno State. (He also has a Washington offer but with 2 QBs already in this class, I'm assuming his spot is no longer there)

Here's what he had to say:

"I'm still open to everybody but obviously I don't want to drag it out very long. I'm not concentrating specifically right now on anybody. I'm gong through my visits and then want to take a step back and get a good perspective of where everything is at. So far, I've visited the majority of the PAC 12, Tennessee, Harvard, BC, the Michigan schools. I'll be at UNC this week as well as Memphis. I plan to go see Boise State and Colorado State this summer.

Naturally, with PAC and a SEC offer in hand, I asked if he is focused on only "P5" schools or if he would be open to a "Gof5" option:

"I'm looking for the best opportunity for me to get the chance to get on the field and get a good education while doing so. Power 5 would be nice for sure, but you never know what can happen."

As for what he likes about Boise State specifically, it sounds like the coaches are going after him hard:

"I like the coaches, their personalities, and the people they are. I'm a huge fan of Coach Harsin and Coach Hill. Boise is a winning program and it will stay that way. It's an offense I would love to be in and seems like a good place to be."

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News