ADVERTISEMENT

Re: With Mike Tamburo transferring to UGA.....

Bigger, faster, stronger, more money, more fans...and now all the inside info you want. It'll be nice to notch a win vs a team who won't have any excuses for a change.

Originally posted by tuskydawg:
BS's chances just dropped even more, not from his playing, but from the lowdown he'll give us on BS's O & D. We will know everything about you before the ball is ever kicked off. We will beat you worse than we did last time! HA! HA! HA!

Yes, soak up everything he has to share. Especially anything he tells you about our play calling and signals. We won't change any of it before the game. Scout's honor.

Is he even that good? I mean, is there any chance he ever sees the field at UGA? Just curious.

Tamburo is very talented and in the right system could be a starter.

Boise is just loaded at QB and Mike knew if he wanted to get significant playing time he would have to transfer.

Originally posted by bsyou:
Tamburo is very talented and in the right system could be a starter.

Boise is just loaded at QB and Mike knew if he wanted to get significant playing time he would have to transfer.

Which makes it a head-scratcher as to why he decided to head to UGA, since I don't think he'll do much more than run their scout team, to be honest.

Tamburo is a smallish, running QB. Every team should be able to find a place for a guy like that at least as a backup, but I think its safe to say that UGA isn't bringing him in to be a starter.

ADVERTISEMENT