ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Staples on Boise State's win over Georgia

boisestatebronco

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2006
"Sadly, some will still believe Boise State pulled off an upset Saturday. But that isn't the case. After the Broncos sacked Murray twice on Georgia's final possession, Boise State took over on the Bulldogs' three-yard line with eight seconds remaining.

Moore took a knee. It was an act of mercy. Boise State didn't need style points. It had proven itself the superior program long before."

Andy Staples article

On this week's A.P. Poll Staples voted Boise State 12th - and that was the lowest vote for Boise State by ANYONE who voted this week on the A.P. poll.

I noticed that too. The next closest was 7th. Staples voted the Broncos a LOT worse than anyone else.

but I guess that's OK as long as you tell them how pretty they are before you bend them over

You must have misread that then Krazyhorse. The next lowest voters had Boise State at # 10 - as compared to Staples voting them at # 12.

However, as I have mentioned until I am blue in the fact, the A.P. Poll is the most useless thing in sports. It has ZERO meaning or impact. So it's all good.

ADVERTISEMENT