ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Harsin on Rome

CGBRONCO

Immediately!! If Not Sooner!!!
Staff
Jan 3, 2005
Nothing earth shattering but still a good listen, Rome has generally been very good to the Broncos over the years.

Hars on Rome

solid interview by Rome, very well prepared and not pulling questions out of his ass.

I ran into Rome about a month ago at the Breeders Cup (he owns Shared Belief one of the top thouroughbreds in the country)... was having a good time in the paddock area, totally approachable. I also ran into Rashard Lewis (also owns a horse) in the same area, mo fo is tall.

I ran a little smack on Rome telling him his horse would be looking at California Chrome's heels down the stretch.

What were you doing hanging out with the owners Ram?? you big into the Ponies?? are you secretly a member of the super rich and have been keeping it a secret??

more like a gambling degenerate whose been playing the ponies since I was 10.

Prior to a race you can go to the paddock area and hang with the owners, trainers and horses, lot of celebs on big days at the track. 2 Years ago I saw Idaho's own Gary Stevens in the paddock area while he was working with NBC, I yelled out "Caldwell Idaho's finest (that's where Stevens is from). He came over and I told him I lived in Meridian, we ended up talking for about 15 minutes, talked some ponies and BSU football.

Nice!!! That sounds like fun!! You gambling degenerate lololol

ADVERTISEMENT