ADVERTISEMENT

First Time to Bronco Stadium

Say37

Sep 4, 2011
Hey guys! A friend and I are going to Boise for the first time (we are from North Dakota) and we are looking for some guidance. I tried searching this site for info but couldn't find my answer. We plan a road trip every year to a different stadium and this year we decided on Boise. We are looking at the TCU game and wondering if the North Endzone tickets are worth the $100/piece we would pay for them on Stubhub or if we should pony up extra cash for an upgrade. Anyone have any suggestions? Also how do they handle tailgaiting? (ie any restrictions on when it starts/alcohol/misc info I need to know about?)

Thanks for your help and we are really excited!

Good luck getting tickets to that game. It's been sold out for quite a while (ever since the tickets went on sale). I'd try Craig's List (possibly) here in Boise - see the link below (simply search for TICKETS)
You will likely get a better deal there than through Stub Hub.

There is LOTS of tailgating going on at the stadium but alcohol is not allowed on campus so you if you plan to imbibe you have to be sneaky about it, i.e., drink your beverages out of cups or closed containers. Drinking beer out of a bottle on campus will very likely get you arrested. Tailgaters at Bronco Stadium are very friendly and will be glad to advise you on what to do, etc.

As to when the tailgating starts.....well the T.C.U. game is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m. M.S.T., so my guess is the parking lot SHOULD be open around 8 a.m. or thereabouts. Just guessing tho. The game isn't until Nov. 12th tho, so there's plenty of time to work out all the details. Hope that helps some. Good luck.

P.S. End zone seats are really (I would think) about all you are going to be able to get. It's okay to sit there - I've done it in the past. But that is where the "rowdier" fans sit/stand (don't expect to sit much there). If you can get tickets in the upper wing areas those are actually pretty good seats IMO (the curved portion of the seating areas on the stadium diagram). Avoid seats in Section 111, 110 or Section 120, 121.
This post was edited on 9/4 2:46 PM by BroncoSaurus

Link

Thanks for the info... we may pick a different game due to the cost so it's good to know which sections to avoid. We'll fit right in with the rowdy fans if we end up in that section. Again, I appreciate the help.

ADVERTISEMENT