ADVERTISEMENT

Hey guys. I come in peace.

silvercreekdawgs2010

Oct 23, 2010
Wow, 11 days until this awesome day. Can't wait. How many do y'all expect to bring to the dome? I really expect a great game as we all know Georgia has alot of questions this year but we do have some reasons for optimism. I can tell you this much. Y'all may beat us but this is a completely different team from Va Tech last year and from our 2010 team. We lacked leadership and with a first year defensive coordinater we definetely lacked the personel needed for a 3-4. How good are your young recievers? I have heard good.things about them. Anyway, I hope you guys have a great time in Atlanta and let's hope for a great gamewithout any injuries. Goo dawgs! Oh yeah. I met a group of guys in 2005 at the braves game the night before the game. If your coming back id love to hear from yall. It was a great time learning about Yalls team.

Hey silvercreekdawgs2010 welcome! Boise will probably have around 10,000 fans there. I think it will be a very good game this time much closer than 2005.

The Boise State receivers looked very good during the scrimmage last Saturday but that was a scrimmage and we will have to see how they handle the pressure of real game experience on the 3rd.

By far one of the best times I have ever had tailgating was in 2005 in Athens. Georgia fans are great hosts!

Are you still coming to the game? If so, hit me up, we should get together before the game and arm wrestle or something ;-)

ADVERTISEMENT