ADVERTISEMENT

I had a premonition.

Gator_Pin

Jul 23, 2011
I had a dream last night that Boise completely annihilated Georgia to start the year off. I think its gonna be a good year gentlemen.

Originally posted by Gator_Pin:
I had a dream last night that Boise completely annihilated Georgia to start the year off. I think its gonna be a good year gentlemen.

.... had the same premonition and we did a dawg pile on the losing lizards!

I keep going back and forth.... blowout by the bronco's one day, close game the next. But, under no scenario do I see Georgia winning.

Come Sept. your eyes will be able to see clearly. You will not like what you see. Let the Big Dawgs Eat.
Originally posted by broncwilly:
I keep going back and forth.... blowout by the bronco's one day, close game the next. But, under no scenario do I see Georgia winning.

No doubt you were dreaming. You better wake up and apologize.

I think this is the year starts a pretty good run against the Gators. Since Muschamp is going to deal more harshly with problem players I think the talent gap will close between UGA and UF.

Sorry Dawgs, it's time for retribution IMHO. Bronco's by a bunch while the puppies regroup to try and make a SEC East run!

LOL....if y'all get 14 you should carve a mountain for Moore, we face a pretty good QB most every week, the Dawg nation loves the fact that we are being overlooked and thought of as an inferior opponent...bring the shrink that Z used, he may be your MVP.

ADVERTISEMENT