ADVERTISEMENT

Is This Sh*t Even Legal?

midnighttulips

Feb 28, 2012
Okay - I get the Blazer Board because it was ex-Boogs Gone Wild. But I don't think there was anything on FIU that could have bant us - and even if they found something that would constitute being banded, sthese mass shutting down of boards is not warranted.

Do we have any lawyers here that have the time to look at the Yahoo Message Board terms and agreements to see whether or not he can legally kick us off free boards?

And, I know, get an avi. Just finishing up a 21-hour day and tomorrow gonna be close to that. Will get one soon.

I am pissed over this crap.

Reactions: fntiger and AUBKV
Okay - I get the Blazer Board because it was ex-Boogs Gone Wild. But I don't think there was anything on FIU that could have bant us - and even if they found something that would constitute being banded, sthese mass shutting down of boards is not warranted.

Do we have any lawyers here that have the time to look at the Yahoo Message Board terms and agreements to see whether or not he can legally kick us off free boards?

And, I know, get an avi. Just finishing up a 21-hour day and tomorrow gonna be close to that. Will get one soon.

Legally, we don't have a lot of standing to stop getting band.

We don't have a "right" to post, but we aren't prohibited from posting either. That "liberty" is 100% revocable at anytime, for any reason. IYAM.

I think the bashing of one particular demigod was our undoing.

Reactions: BigtimeAub
Legally, we don't have a lot of standing to stop getting band.

We don't have a "right" to post, but we aren't prohibited from posting either. That "liberty" is 100% revocable at anytime, for any reason. IYAM.

I think the bashing of one particular demigod was our undoing.
Exactly, if you're looking for rights, check the Constitution and/or the Bill of Rights. If it's not in there, it's just a privilege granted by someone else with some degree of authority.

My fault. I spoiler posted some pron gifs my wife sent me. Won't do it again.

ADVERTISEMENT