ADVERTISEMENT

My Bold Prediction For This Year

num(1)sooner

Jun 15, 2010
Boise St and Oklahoma finish unbeaten and meet for the National Title! I bet that would set all kind of ratings records. I really believe both programs have a great chance of meeting each other in a BCS Bowl, why not the National Championship Game?

That would be awesome!

A rematch of the greatest game ever IMHO
3dgrin.gif

It's very possible this year. I can't believe how high you guys are going to be ranked this year [deservedly so]. I just think America loves David vs Goliath story, and you guys are getting over on everybody with Cinderella persona.

No that game would suck....Boise St in the national championship for beating 1 mediocre ACC team....1 mediocre PAC 10 team and 10 other pathetic programs...

Unfortunately the SEC has to beat each other up week in and week out...

Originally posted by num(1)sooner:
It's very possible this year. I can't believe how high you guys are going to be ranked this year [deservedly so]. I just think America loves David vs Goliath story, and you guys are getting over on everybody with Cinderella persona.

Number 1/2 teams don't just squeak by teams with the help of the refs.

The only thing I like about glorified AA teams like BSU making the nat champ game is that a national uprising will occur to take down the BCS and install a playoff system.

BSU should even sniff the top ten with their cakewalk schedule.

If you got your wish for a playoff you'd never hava a chance. You little sisters should thank God there is a BCS or you'd have no shot at a championship at all. Think about it. Could you really run through Ohio St., Bama, and Texas or something similar and win in a playoff. NO.

Why are you guys so bitter? I mean really......It was a great game...now you put me in an awkward situation....I dont want to talk smack because I think both Bama and Iowa are great teams....why don't you just say congrats??

Boise State fans have been calling for a playoff for years. Its the fans of BCS school who have been content with the current crappy system - now that we're beating you at your own game the bitterness comes out.

And BTW, Boise State had to go undefeated two straight years to even get a preseason ranking that might get us to a MNC game. And if we lose one game, then its all over. No AQ team has to deal with these conditions - you guys can lose a game (or two, or three or four) over the course of three seasons and still make a MNC, so quit whining.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No that game would suck....Boise St in the national championship for beating 1 mediocre ACC team....1 mediocre PAC 10 team and 10 other pathetic programs...

Unfortunately the SEC has to beat each other up week in and week out...

agreed boise states a bunch of creampuffs

If they "hand" the National Championship to Noisy state, I am going to stop watching college football. And don't forget Auburn
3dgrin.gif

ADVERTISEMENT