ADVERTISEMENT

Next time you want to bag on a kid

CGBRONCO

Immediately!! If Not Sooner!!!
Staff
Jan 3, 2005
Might want to remember there is a big chance you don't know the whole story

Iaone

The only time I ever bagged on Jeremy was the Georgia game and the bad angle he took on their first td. I had heard he had a health issue but didn't know the extent. I wonder why it took them 2 years to finally release the story.

Oh man, I remember that... That's when Boykin went around the end and exploded up the field.. Lol that was an awful angle he took!!! This has been a weird year... Folks hating on Bell even though the poor kid is playing out of position... Ioane dealing with some crazy kidney disease and GH having world class melt downs in a few games... Were still playing for a conference Championship...

Just happy to see the kids playing fun football

The team has done better than I predicted (8-4), plus its been night and day watching this team on both sides of the ball from last years team and the year before. We're young and Harsin is putting his brand on the team.

I think Jeremy should have his picture mounted on the wall in the new football facility. He should be Bronco of the year!

Oh yea!!! Some extra honor is certainly deserving!! Kid brought everything he had... Coaches, fans teammates couldn't ask for anything more

ADVERTISEMENT