ADVERTISEMENT

Petersen Being Punished For Hawkins' Failure?

TSCrimsonReign

Jan 11, 2009
It sure seems like it.

Clearly Coach Petersen is well-suited to run either Miami or Florida and yet the big schools are ignoring him. I think this is due to Coach Hawkins' failure at Colorado.

LOL ... yeah right no way coach Pete turned those programs down. Unbeleivable
roll.gif

pretty sure he was offered both jobs

mods/mod on here. any chance of a update on what recruiting targets are left for the year?

also who is in line to replace Moore after next season? Tamburo? Hedrcik (would be fitting)? I really like that Laughrea kids film but tough to get a read without him being on campus.

Originally posted by ALLDAYYY:
pretty sure he was offered both jobs

mods/mod on here. any chance of a update on what recruiting targets are left for the year?

also who is in line to replace Moore after next season? Tamburo? Hedrcik (would be fitting)? I really like that Laughrea kids film but tough to get a read without him being on campus.

I would say Southwick has the inside track to start in 2012.

Originally posted by bsyou:
LOL ... yeah right no way coach Pete turned those programs down. Unbeleivable
roll.gif

So, you are claiming that Florida and Miami offered? I am only asking questions and I am not sure why so much sarcasm and attacks from a simple post. Geez, I am a fan of Boise State and Coach Petersen. Lighten up folks.

Sorry but your post seemed awful trollish.

No one knows for sure if Pete was offered either Miami or Florida. But what is certain is that he has turned down several of the best programs in the country in the past and has expressed a desire to stay in Boise and its entirely possible that he turned down both Florida and Miami. Hawkins hasn't held him back at all...he could have easily moved on by now.

Why is it that people outside of Bronco Nation continually operate under the assumption that no coach would ever willingly stay at BSU as Head Coach?

Petersen is a crappy coach and he has no choice but to stay at BSU.

Ohhhhhh wellllllllll sucks to be us.....
This post was edited on 12/17 4:20 PM by Poisestate

ADVERTISEMENT