ADVERTISEMENT

R the Broncos in shape???

dj1060

Nov 8, 2007
They better be.It's been nearly 100 degrees in Athens the entire camp as the Dawgs get ready to send Boise back home Hurtin!

here's a little secret, the game is being played inside a dome.

They turn off the a/c and pump in the humidity!!! Lolol

At the very least I should have moved this thread to the smack board (The Barn) And I definetly should warn dj1060 about calling other posters insulting names like idiot and dick weed (we frown on that here) But reading this thread just made me laugh ... and hell everyone deserves a good laugh ... right? So I left it (for now)

Originally posted by dj1060:
Boise!Over rated.Just remember the last time the Broncos came to Georgia.

while the puppies should recall the fiasco with Central Florida! 2005 Broncos are all gone but 2010 puppies are still there to remember last year.

this still is the dumbest damn question anyone has ever posted in the history of this board.

Hold on, the "why don't you guys join the Pac 12" is a close second.

Hey Dude!Just be ready to get run out of the Dome with a Butt Kicking.TUFF GUY.

Boise!Over rated.Just remember the last time the Broncos came to Georgia.

dj1060 let it rest, you're making a fool of yourself!

We'll wait and see.I'll get back to you after we spank that A--!

Its funny how flippant comments often come back to haunt one.
laugh.gif

Gutless cowards never return AFTER the game has been played. It's just a part of who they are.
chairshot.gif

It didn't appear to me that the Broncos were the ones that were so gassed that they had to call a timeout to get enough oxygen to play the game!

Just watched the replay of the game this evening and was amazed at the number of Georgia athletes that were winded in the second series of the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT