ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting update?

bump.

out of curiosity i see people that belong to the BSU site. what do they pay for? this is an open board and there doesn't seem to be any mods on here. just curious. would love if their was a mod that would do a recruiting update, not sure if any of the admins work for rivals. just wondering what the deal is?

Just signed KT Tuumalo from Hawaii. We're also after another Hawaii OL guy and lost a K commit recently so I'm guessing the staff will be trying to replace him.

You do realize there is more than this one board here, right.

The 'Brand X' board is the premium board and there is also premium content published here that is only available to premium subscribers (both recruiting and non-recruiting related all the time.

And this site is heavily monitored.

This post was edited on 12/27 11:55 AM by krazyhorse

Originally posted by krazyhorse:
You do realize there is more than this one board here, right.

The 'Brand X' board is the premium board and there is also premium content published here that is only available to premium subscribers (both recruiting and non-recruiting related all the time.

And this site is heavily monitored.

This post was edited on 12/27 11:55 AM by krazyhorse

ahhh thanks. i had no clue. are there a lot of recruiting updates? will more than likely add a subscription if there is. wasn't sure if boise just didn't have a big enough rivals base to have a board. also i would suggest switching up the homepage, where it leads you directly to the free board. makes it seem like that's all there is.

ALLDAYYY,

The Rivals recruiting staff has done a great job the past year with recruiting updates and we broke several of the commits here on blue-turf.

Right now things are slow because Boise is very close to having this class filled already. But we are planning a couple of things over the next couple of months leading up to LOI Day.

And I agree, I have asked that they change the landing page and it still has not happened. Rivals will hopefully be launching their new message boards soon tho and then it won't matter.

ADVERTISEMENT