ADVERTISEMENT

Gabe Lineham

Ramrod19

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
why's it been so quiet on him with all the "breakout seasons" talk. I've always thought he was the best tight end in our conference including the MWC. The more I look at our offensive personnel for 2013, I think we are going to be a more smashmouth NY Giant style team, run to set up play action. (j.m.o).

To be honest he has been hurt and unavailable for so long its hard to gauge what his impact will be. Id love to see him back healthy and establish himself this year.

Im not sure if we will be smash mouth this year.... not sold that we will have the personnel to be. OL will be young, TE's with the exception of Peters are not big blockers... our only FB on the roster transferred to Montana...

No, Im thinking that this year will be more sideways/misdirection (maybe the shifts will come back) than forward... But 2014 will be the crush thier souls year when the OL is experienced and the TE's are more fully grown along with Fields and Ajayi.

I'm a big fan of Holden Huff. He's obviously more on the slender side - not really a great blocker - but split out in the slot he's incredible. I hope for a big year from Linehan though.

Huff has become a friend of mine sorta - we text every so often
Posted from Rivals Mobile

CG lets take a look at the offensive line up:

RB - Jay - 6-2 222
RB- Thomas 6-2 215
FB - Wilson 5-11 - 227

TE - Lineham - 6-4 - 241
TE - Sosnowski 6-2 - 247

OL - Leno 6-4 294
OL - Odhiambo - 6-4 - 294
OL - Henry 6-3 297
OL - Gerke 6-3 296
OL - Paridis - 6-3 289

throw in Miller & Geraldo at about 215 lbs.

We will pound the rock with more play action this year. (imo)

Replacing Potter will also be a key this year, we need that combo player with good decision making ability.

Yep.... Wilson is Gone, it will be Ajayi, Fields, Thomas, Bertoli. As follows with the exception of Thomas may see more playing time.

I think we will see the passing game take a big jump. Southwick is not the same guy that we saw at the beginning of last season. If he can perfect the long pass, it will really open up the whole offense. We were about 200 points shy of our normal season last year. That will not happen 2 years in a row!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT