ADVERTISEMENT

Headed to the UCLA Spring game

Ramrod19

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
this Saturday at the Rose Bowl..... will be sporting my Boise gear! Wanted to check out their setup and compare it to how BSU runs their show.

I'm gonna guess they will probably run theirs with a little better weather than Boise did this year.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Mora's last year to audition for a new NFL gig! If UCLA keeps improving you know it's going to happen Ram!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'm 50/50 on him leaving. He's saying and doing the right things plus he improved their record from the previous year. I've heard him a couple times on the radio with his wife and they seem to really like So. Cal, plus Mora has ties in the L.A area. I'm pretty sure he told the Chargers he wasn't interested this year, so we'll see.

I'm gonna check out their linebackers, they are supposed to be really good this year. One of those linebackers (Anthony Barr) was a fullback with Neuheisal, Mora moved him to OLB and he became an all PAC 12 1st teamer & All American. He would have gone in the first round of the 2013 NFL draft. The other one is Jordon Zumwalt a Boise recruit.

ADVERTISEMENT