ADVERTISEMENT

I am pleased to report

CGBRONCO

Immediately!! If Not Sooner!!!
Staff
Jan 3, 2005
That my Boycott of SEC footbal and ESPN's College Game Day was succesful this year. I did not watch a single SEC conference game, and only watched a few minutes of games that had any SEC opponents. I also did not watch a single minute of the SEC lovefest known as College Game Day and I did not watch but a few minutes of College Football Daily.

It would be cool if next year fans of all Non SEC teams were to boycott ESPN and all of thier SEC Centric Broadcasts... Flock to NON SEC games, I watched a lot of ACC, BIG12 and PAC12, but no Damn SEC!!!!

Its not like SEC fotball is all that much fun to watch compared to Baylor, Oregon or FSU!!

What! ... Blasphemy!

How can you not see how much better the SEC is than everyone else? Just look Texas A&M and Missouri. Why after just one year in the SEC they have both gone from middle of the pack Big 12 teams to national powerhouses. It's amazing same programs and players but just the mere association with the mighty SEC has made them that much better.

laugh.r191677.gif

Lol, the introduction of offense has been a new wrinkle in the SEC. Remember when the Ol ball coach took the SEC.by storm when he added offense in the 90s
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: Are you going to skip the August 28th game vs. OLE MISS?

Hell no, I'm not I wouldn't miss it for the world!

I just wished they hadn't moved it off campus to Atlanta. I was really looking forward to seeing first hand the tailgating experience on 'The Grove'

Not a chance..... The boycott is primarily SEC conference games... And it's not so much the SEC, it's the SEC fatigue induced by espn that has me turning out.

Ditto, it should have been a home and home series. Sorry one of your guys doesn't want to see real football just flashy pants. I've heard about that kind but don't understand them.

the only SEC game I watched was the last play of the alabama / auburn game. I just happened to turn on the t.v.

I've tuned out alot of cfb this year, it's all the same to me.

I watch Stanford every chance I get. Power running with a highly developed passing game. Linebackers that knock the sheet out of people.... Sounds like what Boise State was working towards once upon a time!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT