ADVERTISEMENT

Latest rumor: Peterson to UCLA??

exsul3

Nov 23, 2002
There's alot of grumbling around LA today about this possibility.

rolleyes.gif

yeah ... because both those jobs are better than the Stanford job he turned down last year
roll.gif

Originally posted by exsul3:
There's alot of grumbling around LA today about this possibility.

rolleyes.gif

Yeah, how can that be right? We've been told, for weeks now, by a handful of completely delusional North Carolina fans, that he is going to Chapel Hill, North Carolina. And they have "sources" (that only they believe) who SWEAR this is true. They have "sources" who SWEAR Petersen will be in Chapel Hill on Dec. 5th (when coach Pete is scheduled to do his regular Monday morning press conference here in Boise). They have "sources" who SWEAR that his wife has been "seen" in Chapel Hill recently (which will come as big news to her).

Maybe the U.C.L.A. fans and the completely delusional North Carolina fans can have a Battle to the Death here in Boise. That would be entertaining but even that would not lead to him leaving Boise State. When will these completely clueless idiots learn..........he isn't leaving Boise State.

I knew UCLA was going to make a hard run at Pete, now they have Aikman coming to Boise with Guerrero.

At what point is this considered tampering?

Yes, UCLA is going to make a hard push for Petersen. And I think he will meet with them and listen to their offer. Then he will go back and discuss the pros and cons with his family and the staff.

Then he will politely say 'No Thanks"

There is a reason thousands of people move FROM Southern California to Idaho every year.

Originally posted by krazyhorse:
Yes, UCLA is going to make a hard push for Petersen. And I think he will meet with them and listen to their offer. Then he will go back and discuss the pros and cons with his family and the staff.

Then he will politely say 'No Thanks"

There is a reason thousands of people move FROM Southern California to Idaho every year.

SoCal - a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. Chapel Hill on the other hand is consistently rated as one of the best places to work, live, raise a family, etc. Here's to hoping.

Biggins reported an hour ago that his source says Petersen isn't headed to UCLA.

ADVERTISEMENT