ADVERTISEMENT

Our local media sucks

Ramrod19

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
No coverage at all of the little leaguers from Idaho.

As the area continues to grow they better step up their game. Right now they are barely a step above a cable t.v local origination channel.

No coverage at all of the little leaguers from Idaho.

As the area continues to grow they better step up their game. Right now they are barely a step above a cable t.v local origination channel.
What "little leaguers" are you not getting news on?

Last edited:
So. Cal

i wasn't looking for in depth coverage or player bio's. A brief mention of the kids from idaho playing would have been nice so we could have cheered the young lads on.

So. Cal

i wasn't looking for in depth coverage or player bio's. A brief mention of the kids from idaho playing would have been nice so we could have cheered the young lads on.
It was, several times. I know because our WV team lost to the North Idaho team that went to SB and the NC. I watched that game in Bardeney in Eagle.

What station do you listen to or watch? Thinking you just missed it.

I ll flip around on the local networks and look at the statesman. I didnt see or read anything about the idaho team until the game with michigan. So. Cal is a baseball hot bed from little league, babe ruth, high school on up. Maybe we are just too far south for the local news to report.

I ll flip around on the local networks and look at the statesman. I didnt see or read anything about the idaho team until the game with michigan. So. Cal is a baseball hot bed from little league, babe ruth, high school on up. Maybe we are just too far south for the local news to report.
I can't remember seeing any games from SB either. That's still a little early in the tournament though. I did see local news on the North Idaho/Meechigan game.

I haven't seen anything on little league at all this year and I know in the past when Idaho had a team still in you would hear something.

but there has been significant cuts in locate sports departments this past summer. :(

More and more people going straight to the source (aka Twitter) for their sports now days.

Now that bsu has a baseball team, i hope the coverage from the local media improves whether little league, pony colt, high school etc... afterall baseball is the greatest sport in the world.:)

Now that bsu has a baseball team, i hope the coverage from the local media improves whether little league, pony colt, high school etc... afterall baseball is the greatest sport in the world.:)
Umm, yea, no, no it's not.

ADVERTISEMENT