ADVERTISEMENT

Our new entrance song.....

Ramrod19

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Had a couple of days to digest the debacle, and quite frankly I'm stunned at how far we've fallen offensively.

D.P

wow, that song takes me back lolol,

here is the deal... that was not our offense. The offense last year was not OUR offense... That crap on the field belongs to the OC that happened to show up last year...

It might be easy to blame the QB... but Harsin had both Z and Tharp working at an above average clip..

Our redzone offense may be the worst in the whole universe... I mean the WHOLE DAMN UNIVERSE... not just our galactic quadrant..

how can our teams leadership not see the correlation?? Im truly at a loss

I'm not liking what I'm hearing from Petersen on the after game comments. It's like I'm in the twilight zone and can't get out. Prince hasn't held a coaching job for more than 2 years (college or pro), his offense at Colorado ranked 86th, then was hire by BSU, then promoted to O.C, talk about being in the right place at the right time. Anyways, based on averages, Prince will be out the door after this year.

He's like a Karl Dorrell clone wandering the valleys of the cfb world, until someone is dumb enough to hire him as a head coach. Pay me 250k a year and I'll show you some offensive fireworks.

ADVERTISEMENT