ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Reid HD is First to become official

MikeWittmann

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2014
Illinois
Rivals got first access to speak with Reid Harrison-Ducros minutes after he faxed his LOI to Boise State. Here's what he had to say.

"It feels great to officially be a Broncos, especially the first one. This has been a long time coming and I couldn't be happier."

He went on to say how he will be moving in over the summer, where the coaches will evaluate all the incoming players and see who has a chance to play early. Reid is planning on working hard to become one of those players. Usually, the Broncos end up playing at least one DB as a true freshmen. "Especially with coach Ambrose coming in, I'll have a fresh look and good opportunity to stand out early."

His time with Team USA won't hurt his chances either. "Team USA was great experience for me. The game was cool but my favorite part was going up against top ranked WRs in practice every day and trying to win those matchups. I got great coaching from some high school and college coaches as well."

Also, he met one of his future teammates. "De'andre Pierce was up there as well so I got to meet him. I already know Nick Crabtree, Robert Lewis from my visits and I live about 45 min away from Robert Mahone. So I know a few guys and I'm excited to get up there and meet more."

The end of recruiting season isn't without other teams trying to convince recruits to switch their commitments. Reid was no exception to this. "I was always committed to Boise State, but New Mexico and North Texas were really recruiting me late."

Follow us on Twitter and check back on our website throughout the day. We will also have a live chat set up soon where you can interact with the Blue Turf team as news is coming in.

ADVERTISEMENT