ADVERTISEMENT

Boise St will mudhole GA, and still get no respect!

Bud_ Bob & Barry

Aug 6, 2011
Ga smack talk sounds a lot like VA Tech last yr and we all know what happened with that! Listen up haters, we have seen Boise beat Ore twice, VA Tech, my Sooners, TCU, and several other teams that swore Boise wouldn't beat them, and those Boise teams won't come close to the team Boise is fielding this year. I can't wait to see you Dawgs eat your words again, just like last yr when Okie St mudholed you! Ga fans will disappear faster than a popcorn fart in a wind storm when Boise put the smackdown on the Dawgs!
ohwell.gif

This post was edited on 8/22 5:00 PM by Bud, Bob & Barry
This post was edited on 8/22 5:08 PM by Bud, Bob & Barry

smilie1.gif
Great post. But I would expect no less from a Sooner.

I tell ya there are a few good Georgia fans but there are also a lot of them that are pretty full of themselves.

A rematch between Oklahoma and Boise for all the marbles would be epic!

I figure if the Mormons in Idaho and the Baptist in Oklahoma get to praying maybe God will let us meet again.
tired.gif

Originally posted by Bud, Bob & Barry:
Ga smack talk sounds a lot like VA Tech last yr and we all know what happened with that! Listen up haters, we have seen Boise beat Ore twice, VA Tech, my Sooners, TCU, and several other teams that swore Boise wouldn't beat them, and those Boise teams won't come close to the team Boise is fielding this year. I can't wait to see you Dawgs eat your words again, just like last yr when Okie St mudholed you! Ga fans will disappear faster than a popcorn fart in a wind storm when Boise put the smackdown on the Dawgs!
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Mudhole GA huh?! we shall see smurf...
uzi.gif

Will you and the other 7 posters on your board vanish after my dawgs destroy your smurfs?

Mudhole maybe.... but I dont see us walking it dry... will be a good day though!!!! The seven of us will enjoy the quiet too lol

ohwell.gif

Boise would destroy the Booners if you play again this year. Boise will be there, Oky will not, FSU will take care of that feat!

Dawg Fight, you may be right, Boise is capable of beating any team out there, here's the good news, if we play Boise it will be for all the marbles, if you see Boise again it will be in the Spud Bowl and you'll be playing Fresno St.
wink.gif

This whole thread makes me laugh. A Sooner talking smack. The WORST team in the NCAA when it comes down to clutch time and a fan is talking smack. Tell you what there dustbowler, win your last game, then talk. To Boaisy fans, you have a very nice program that I, and many others I am sure, would love to see line it up in a real conference. Personally I think you would be a contender in almost any conference in America. Good luck Saturday, and if you are traveling to the game, hope you have a great time. Before the game, not after.

Georgia has been a no factor in football for so many yrs, that nobody can remember anything of importance of your team, with the exception of Herschel Walker.Ps I would rather get get to Title game and lose it, than to never go. Good luck Dawgs on your future smack down in your own state.
roll.gif

Georgia has been a no factor in football for so many yrs, that nobody can remember anything of importance of your team, with the exception of Herschel Walker.Ps I would rather get get to Title game and lose it, than to never go. Good luck Dawgs on your future smack down in your own state.
roll.gif

... at least know a little history B,B B before you run your ignorant trap.

We very easily could have played in the MNC in 2002 when we went 13-1 and finished #3 in the nation and 2007 when we ended up number 2 in the nation after being jumped by LSU who lost to two bad teams. Florida and LSU won the MNC twice with one and two loses during the season.

You have to have a lot of luck to win it all in the BCS BS system but Georgia has been there twice in the national championship picture this past decade.

Are we talking about pictures or National Title Games?? You guys are gonna disappear faster than a fart in a mitten about halftime!

ADVERTISEMENT