ADVERTISEMENT

So...............

AgentOrange19

Mar 18, 2007
is it bold to suggest that greg graham is building a solid program at boise state? theyve been winning these past two seasons, and they just beat utah state. i dont know, but to me it seems they might have something going for the mens team.

The most important goals for Graham must accomplish for the rest of the year are first to beat Idaho, and to do it in such a way that the earlier game is forgotten. Second we need more butts in the seats for every game.

I know its a Chicken or the egg thing, but for the program to really grow he needs to entice more fan participation!

ahhh i forgot about the idaho loss. well that kinda shoots this thread down. it looked like there were alot of people at the game last night.............for a broncos basketball game that is. grahams little speech on the mic at the end of the game was rather uninspired too, "we need you all back here next game" so i think i would have to agree with you on those points. does knocking off a top 20 team erase the loss at idaho?

It was a great win, but it will be immediately forgotten if the team does not take care of business.

Well as for me, I am a football fan at heart. I love watching fun and exciting basketball though. My attention span for basketball is not very big for slow boring basketball. I did manage to drag my family along for one game this year and honestly we were bored to tears most of the game, even though we won. I do want to support BSU athletics, but man watching Graham's version of basketball and his coaching style really makes it hard for a fan like me to get into.

ok forget i said anything about a program being built. when you get swept by idaho and lose at home in front of a large crowd you aint building squat. youre choking. no wonder no one shows up to the games.

This was a huge win fot Idaho and I think you have to credit their coach.

I hope this loss does not have a negative impact on fans attending the basketball game because I still think that the basketball team is headed in the right direction (improving).

This loss has set back solving the attendance issue any time soon. Idaho did well by hiring Verlin and they will have more success in the future. Honestly I wish we could switch coaches. But when you're BSU you don't lose to Idaho in anything. Especially when you're trying to build up a fan base. I'll watch my Utah Jazz to fulfill my appetite for good basketball. I'm unfortunately a band wagon fan when it comes to BSU basketball :(

ADVERTISEMENT