ADVERTISEMENT

2004 Humanitarian Bowl Ticket Stub

bke1984

Feb 6, 2012
Hey guys,

I wanted to check back in now that it's football season. I collect Georgia Tech football tickets from all seasons. Up to this point, I've got tickets from over 700 games in which Tech has played back to 1921, including tickets to all but 2 of Tech's 41 bowl games. The two games that I'm missing are the 1948 Orange Bowl and the 2004 Humanitarian Bowl (1/3/2004...2003 season).

If you attended the game, you'll remember that Tech slaughtered Tulsa 52-10 and P.J. Daniels nearly broke the single-game NCAA rushing record before he was pulled in the second half.

I know that many of the fans that attend this game are Boise fans, so I thought checking here might generate a lead.

If anyone has a ticket stub from this game that they're willing to part with, shoot me an e-mail at brad@georgiatechticketstubs.com. A donation of the ticket would be great, but I'd also be willing to purchase the ticket or trade for it (if there is another collector out there).

If you'd like to see my collection, take a look at http://georgiatechticketstubs.com. You can view the tickets by opponent or season, and I've even started a section for tickets from our historical freshman game against UGA each year from which the proceeds went to benefit the Scottish Rite Children's Hospital.

Thanks for reading. Maybe we'll get to play you guys someday in football!
Brad

ADVERTISEMENT