ADVERTISEMENT

2013 football schedule

BroncoSaurus

Dec 20, 2001
I have the games that I think are going to be challenging games listed in Bold Print

ROAD GAMES

AT Utah State - Logan, UT. - 11-2 last season (Head coach left after last season)

AT San Diego State - San Diego, CA. - 9-4 last season

AT Fresno State - Fresno, CA. - 9-4 last season

AT Brigham Young University - Provo, UT. - 8-5 last season (Oct. 26th)

AT University of Washington - Seattle, WA. - 7-6 last season (Aug. 31st)

AT Colorado State - Fort Collins, CO. - 4-8 last season

HOME GAMES

Tennessee-Martin - Boise, ID. - Div. I-AA team - 8-3 last season (Sep. 7th)

Nevada - Boise, ID. - 7-6 last season (The little General - Chris Ault - is gone)

Air Force - Boise, ID. - 6-7 last season

New Mexico - Boise, ID. - 4-9 last season

Wyoming - Boise, ID. - 4-8 last season

Southern Mississippi - Boise, ID. - 0-12 last season (Sep. 28th)

Mountain West Conference teams NOT on Boise State's schedule for 2013 and 2014
Hawaii
San Jose State
U.N.L.V.

Having to play a road schedule of games AT Washington, AT B.Y.U., AT Fresno State, AT San Diego State, AT Utah State and AT Colorado State is a brutal road schedule for any football team. I could easily see Boise State losing at least two of those road games next fall.

The home schedule is a relative walk-in-the-park compared to that road schedule for next fall. Air Force and Nevada look to be the only challenging home games for next season IMO.

P.S. Something I've not heard anyone else bring up to date - IF Boise State is the champion of the Mountain Division of the MWC next fall then Boise State will almost certainly have to play Nevada or Fresno State or San Diego State a second time next season (in the MWC Championship game) as I don't see any way that Hawaii (awful team), San Jose State (new head coach) or U.N.L.V. (awful team) wins the West Division next fall.

This post was edited on 2/13 11:05 AM by BroncoSaurus

Re: 2013 football scheduleT

Im thinking this team may be pretty dang dominant. We get to keep our whole staff, lots and lots of two deep experience... I think a very solid running game and if the secondary come through we may have the best D we have seen.

The wild card is JS, if he can come and solidly keep his job(which I think he will) and he keeps growing our O will be wrecking folks again!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT