ADVERTISEMENT

BOISE STATE UNIVERSITY: Dr. Tromp Statement

Stanley Brewster

Blue-Turf Admin
Staff
Nov 27, 2003
Boise Idaho
www.blue-turf.com
“Bryan Harsin has contributed to Boise State University as a student-athlete, as an assistant coach and in his last seven seasons as our head coach. We are proud of what he has been able to accomplish on The Blue, and we wish him the very best of luck at Auburn.

Once A Bronco, Always a Bronco.

Boise State has been on a stunning trajectory for decades and has effectively built on our previous successes. Each of our head coaches has used his unique talents to enhance the excellence of this program — an excellence we have all come to expect — and we are confident that our next coach will do the same. This is an exciting time for Boise State and Bronco Athletics. A national search for our next head coach will begin immediately.”

President Marlene Tromp

I hope a cursory phone call goes out to Chris Petersen. I mean, why not? I do think Kellen Moore is a legit possibility though, & I'd be happy with that.

From what I understand Chris Petersen is being involved/consulted? in the process of hiring a new coach. Which to me begs the question: Is Chris Petersen being considered for the vacant AD position? And is he interested?

Chris Petersen or Brad Larondo for Athletic Director
Kellen Moore or Andy Avalos for head coach.

Any combination from that group would be a home run in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT