ADVERTISEMENT

Crap.... looks like

hahahahah.... I will just stick with my Tuxedo T-shirt!

another shining example of people being way too sensitive, and political correctness interfering with normal folks.

Dave Chapelle has a whole series of skits of him in White Face.... And they are the funniest Ive seen him do... But I also do get that there are connotations that manifest when the opposite is done... Its bad technique and not good headwork.. but I dont think it is worth suspending them over

so if a honkey wants to do the jamaican bobsledding team, he can't cause it's not PC?

Morgan Freeman cracked me up on the Today show the other day...
He along with his co-stars of the new movie Last Vegas were asked about political correctness and a t-shirt that was just plain stupid:

During the TODAY Trending segment, a Hallmark ornament that read "Don we now our fun apparel," rather than the lyric "Don we now our gay apparel," led to a discussion of political correctness gone wrong.

Morgan Freeman said:

"We have a tendency to do that in a way," added Freeman. "I mean, you get politically correct stuff happening … I all of a sudden became an African. Political correctness. African-American. I'm not African."

Last Vegas' stars co-host TODAY: 4 great moments

ADVERTISEMENT