ADVERTISEMENT

Fresno State embarrasses themselves - AGAIN

BroncoSaurus

Dec 20, 2001
Fresno State not only embarrassed themselves but they also embarrassed their affiliated CONFERENCE for the fourth straight year in a bowl game. This time they get whooped........stomped...............and thoroughly dominated by a 6-6 S.M.U. team losing 43-10 in a game that was never ever close. S.M.U. was leading 22-0 at halftime. S.M.U. recorded SEVEN sacks in this game as well as a Safety, created FOUR turnovers and held Fresno State to MINUS 16 yds rushing in this game.

Fresno State has not won a bowl game since 2007.

I watched a little bit of this game last night (and saw some highlights this morning) and it looked like Fresno State's offensive line had absolutely NO clue at all on how to BLOCK that one DE from S.M.U. (6' 8" Margus Hunt - a Senior from Estonia who only started playing football three years ago). Hunt finished with two sacks, two forced fumbles, three quarterback hurries and a safety.

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/12/24/3112684/hawaii-bowl-pregame.html#storylink=cpy

I watched most of the game.... It reminded me of watching BSU play WAC teams in the early 2000s. FSU just looked terrible and maybe disinterested.

Margus was a beast and FSUs tackles looked silly trying to block him.... Read at the ZOO that Fresnos coach had NO CURFEW for the whole visit... Hung over and curb stomped I guess.... I'm starting the think the best western additions would be UNLV and UNM.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT